Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Elder Palmer got hurt again...

We had a pretty sweet week this week! Our investigators are progessing nicely and if everything goes through, we should be having a baptism next-next weekend! 

Eating some mexican food at Costa Vida!

Sun Valley Sunset

Sunset hitting the Sierra Nevadas

This is my puppy-garden, where I grow my puppies.

Also, conference was #lit. Like seriously we received so much spiritual light and knowledge! 

A common Missionary exercise. Changing a flat.

When you use someone else's bike for exchanges. (those are all goat-heads and can pop tires)

Elder Palmer tweaked his neck in morning program and looked super funny the whole weekend. Also it was his birthday so we did some special stuff for that.


Elder Palmer nursing a wrenched neck.

Elder Palmer celebrating a birthday!


I left my self no time to write this week. So sorry! But I hope you liked all of the pictures this week!


BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment