Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Super sweet week!

Our new babby boy se le llama Elder Sly!  He's awesome! From Florida too so we're a trio of southern Elders!
Here I am with Elders Sly and Elder Palmer

We had a great week together as well! Elder Sly's first week we found 2 new investigators and 3 of our investigators came to church!

It's gettin a little chilly lately, so we popped on our sweaters and went for some bike rides this week. Tons of awesome miracles we saw from it as well.

Also this week we did some service for an investigator of Elder Gonzalez and Elder Maiava's where we helped him clean up his side yard. And at one point I was in control of a gas powered weed-whacker(which I now realize I shouldn't have been #repentance), and so I go to cut some of the weeds but I give it a little too much mustard and the plastic tentacle-blade-things dig into the rock soil and start whipping these little rocks around. So because we are in a side yard that is only a few feet wide, this weed-whacker-rock-machine-gun that I have incidentally created starts to form a tunnel of rocky death, sending a grainy demise to any mis-fortunate creature that crosses the precipice of the investigators fence. And it also just so happens that a gaggle of missionaries and one investigator was standing at the "fun-side" of the death tunnel and I might have pelted each and every one of them with a bakers-dozen of little pepple/rock/sharp glass things. But after I realized the conundrum I had created apologies were exchanged and I'm sure no contention is held! Even though I'm pretty sure Elder Palmer now has a piece of Nevada permanently embedded in his upper thigh. 

Anyway, not much else to talk about this week.


Hope ya'll all have a good one! Be safe! Have charity! Repent!

No comments:

Post a Comment