Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Here Comes Old Man Jones

WOAHWOAH I'm already gonna be a grandfather, but also a dad again! My son will be my other son's dad! What this means is that I, along with my 6 week old missionary Elder Palmer, will be training another missionary in a TRIOOO! That's like super weird, so we are super excited!!

Elder Palmer and Elder Cartwright, the greenest

We had some pretty great exchanges last week. I went to Elder Gurr's area and we had a good day of Talking To Everybody! Elder Palmer and Elder Cartwright were in our area, running it by themselves for a day! The Lord totally strenghthened them, and they were able to do super well and set up some appointments as they Talked To Everyone by themselves! #GreenieGringoPower!

Sorry, I didn't leave a lot of time for emailing, but things have been super great, and we are all progressing and learning like crazy! Gonna have lot's of baptisms this transfer! Also the district is changing a little bit so that will be fun, lots of new faces to see!!


Us being fat (who puts donut coupons in the missionaries' mail? that's sabotage)

OHMYGOSH I almost forgot, some really awesome members called the Kelly's hooked it up with some CHIK-FIL-A this week! I had not had it in about 1 year! They offered on Friday night like right after we had eaten dinner so I was super stuffed, but I couldn't not eat it so I had to force myself to enjoy a kids size chicken nuggets box and a vanilla shake. But it worked! It was amazing!

I would have pics but Elder Gurr dropped the pelota and forgot to send me them....

Pics next week though!


Have a good week, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment