Wednesday, August 30, 2017

MY SON GOT BIT!

WHOA!

Pretty nice week this week! Got to go on exchanges with the Zone Leaders and it was pretty noice.

Exchanges with Elder Schloemer (bottom), Elder Palmer (right)

Learned a lot and that's always good! We were really focusing on talking to everyone and we saw tons of miracles because of it. When we say everyone we mean like everyone! It's great and once you get over the initial fear of going up to random people and talking to them about Jesus it's a lot of fun, too!

Elder Tom Cruise (Cartwright) and his bike

I also did some exchanges with Elder Cartwright. He's in my district and he's Elder Gurr's son. He is just as new as Elder Palmer, just 3 weeks old! But it was a lot of fun and we rode our bikes around. Now Elder Cartwright is someone I would describe as "eccentric." He's 21, he enjoys collecting fine crystal glasses, he owns $1.5K in silver bricks, and he wears sandals in the shower.

Also he has a really freaking nice bike! He let me ride it a little too and I was giddy the whole time.

We as well found two investigators this week. One was by literally yelling at a second story balcony until a guy came out and let us in lol. But we don't care, we're spreading truth!

He got got!

Alsooo, on Elder Palmer's exchange with the other zone leader, Elder Schloemer, they were going up to a group of people to talk to them, and all the sudden one of the black bulldogs that was in the group runs at him at mach speed and attacks my poor greenie! Elder Palmer didn't really know what to do so he kinda just walked off. Then they went and got it checked out and now he has to take pills haha. I think it's really funny, and I am a little jealous cuz I have never really been bit and now I feel like he's more of  a missionary than I am! But it's ok, every dog has his day *rimshot*.

Lambos in Spanish Springs (I prefer the bikes ;)

So yeah that's pretty much what went on this week.


Tried to take more pictures. Picture of dog bike thanks to Elder Palmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment