Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Greenies in Sparks!

Heyyyyyyy everybody!

Been a pretty good week this week! My new missionary has arrived! His name is Elder Palmer, and he's from Pencil Bluff, Arkansas! He's SUPER Mormon! Like 6th generation with 8 brothers and sisters that have all been on missions! He's also SUPER white, but he's ready to learn the language and listen to the SPIRIT!

Elder Palmer and I ready to get our grub on!

We had a good one for his first week, we found 3 new investigators, all on Sunday morning! As well, we have been teaching a Less Active & Investigator couple (Juan Carlos and Kimberly) who are going to be getting married soon so she can be baptized! We are super excited for that and to see when the date will be. Love seeing the gospel bless these families (or soon to be families)!

Outside pic of my apartment complex.

Golf course across the street. 

Got to do my first baptismal interview for some sisters in my district, so that was lit! As well I have another one today for some investigators of the Assistants! As well I am preparing for my first training on Tuesday, super excited! My district has two new missionaries in it, so we are gonna be focusing on helping them qualify for the gifts and guidance of the spirit so they can hit the ground running!

So grateful for all the awesome opportunities I have been given lately! Count your blessings everyone!

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment