Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Feliz Dia De La Madre!

Hope all of you current and future mothers had a great Mother's Day! It was great to get to see my family again, and they've grown so much! Must be something in the water.


Darrian, Adam, Steph, and Beau! The South Lake fam. 


Beau and Steph's dugs! Kaloni (Colonoscopy) and Piper (Daiper)

Anyway, I'm getting transferred! I will be in the Vista Branch in the Sparks Zone in Sparks, Nevada! I will be with one Elder Gonzalez, who is a native Spanish speaker from Argentina, in a FULL Spanish area! Yay, Spanish will get to improve at a much faster rate!


The Miller fam! gueros chidos.

The crew at Blue Dog (overpriced Californian pizza).
We cover a pretty small actual physical area, but apparently it's all apartment complexes just lleno de Mexicans. So I should be busy! Also, since I am in Sparks, I will get to go the temple next transfer, LIT.

I am super excited to get to serve in this new area, but I will miss this one a ton. I was born here! And I will always love it as my first area. But I will be entrusting it to the loving but slightly chubby arms of my dear companion Elder Jarnagin, and as well Elder Hamilton Abbot, my district mate from the MTC! I trust these two servants of the Lord to take care of this beloved part of His vineyard, and I think they can do it!


The Ence fam! Sister Ence makes a mean shepherd's pie.



Another typewriter I have acquired. I might have a problem.

I know great things await me in my next area, and I am very excited for those things. The Lord always looks out for us, and I can testify of that. Anyway, I am off to pack and spend an awesome P-day hiking around South Lake Tahoe, so I hope everyone has a great week.

Adios gueros!

No comments:

Post a Comment