Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Livin' it up in Elko!

That's right! I got transferred!

Last selfie with the Elders!
I am now in Elko, in the Spanish Branch. I have been here for a week and ohmygoodness, there is so much potential here! I loved my time in the Vista branch in Sparks, and this one is a little smaller than over there, so there is a ton of work to do! It seems like the branch is super missionary minded already, and I feel that this place is about to blow up.

The Rubies! (Ruby Mountains)


Water balloon-tree (primary activity)

Elder Johnson is my companion, and he is just like a loveable panda bear! He knows the area really well, and I am pumped to see what we can get done together!
Elko is a ton of fun, and I am so glad to get to serve here! I am going to miss the North Reno zone and Cold Springs and Silver Lake wards, but FaceBook is a magical thing!

Hope you all have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment