Thursday, February 15, 2018

Hola!

Sorry, I have given myself not much time to email this week! We had a great one though! Got to go on exchanges twice with both the District Leaders in our zone. Lot's of training and lots of fun!

#february

I am continuing to have amazing experiences out here every day that teach my ultimately about my reliance on the Savior and how important living gospel principles every day is! I feel I am truly losing myself in the service of others! Like seriously what day is it. Speaking of, happy valentines day everyone, I think!

It snowed finally, kindof!


I know this picture might trigger an epileptic siezure, but it's the only thing I have to
show for an amazing exchange in downtown Reno. (it's the Reno sign at night)


Heres an omelet I made, smothered in Tapatio and Yum-Yum sauce to cover the flavor of old ham and kale. #gains

I love my mission and I love my Lord! Have an amazing week and don't forget to lift those around you!

No comments:

Post a Comment