Tuesday, October 2, 2018

The Best 2 Years

Well that's all folks!

Tomorrow I go home to Texas.

Sister Wanlass found us and gave us breakfast(at night)

This was an amazing last week though. We found 4 new investigators and set another 4 on baptismal date. A great final week. These have been the best 2 years of my life. I'm short on time, as always, so if you want to know why, ask me!

Mexican meal

I hope everyone has a great week!

If you would like to contact me, my email address will be np.jones.tx@gmail.com

_____________________________________

Last Week

This week we went to Eureka for church, and it was mega awesome! We got to stay for all 3 hours, and the members were pretty happy! They were doing the primary program, and so that was the most adorable thing ever. The Spirit was there!

We got to attend and participate in 2 baptisms this weekend, and that was pretty special. Always awesome to see people take those special ordinances upon them and see the look in their eyes.

Our ghetto-present

We went to a kids birthday party that someone we're teaching invited us to, and we made a ghetto-gift-bag! It had a Kids Spanish "Book of Mormon Stories" in it, and some Star Wars action figures that we found in the apartment. #satisfactory
But we were kinda just chilling there at the party awkwardly because we didn't really know anybody, and then I decided that I hate being awkward so we started up a convo with some random peeps and had a grand old time! We invited some of them to play soccer with us, and we might start teaching one of them in the future!

Food because food is life

Not much else happened this week. Some interesting developments went on that I don't think I can talk much about because it has to do with Immigration, but it was a unique experience to console a family in their time of sorrow and need. It felt good to "comfort those that stand in need of comfort!"

This is my last full week of service as a missionary, and I am determined to make it my best week yet! It doesn't really feel real! But yeah, it's gonna be a blast and I love being a missionary.

Hope everyone has a great week! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment