Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Stead and Cold Springs

Great week this week! Lots of fun stuff!

Elder Schloemer and I are having tons of fun up here in Stead and Cold Springs.
One of our investigators and her kids are gearing up and ready to get baptized, as well as a few more individuals who are currently considering their dates!

Working on a training in park while we wait for new tires!

We found another bomb investigator who is so prepared. She just accepted a baptismal date in mid may, but turns out she actually doesn't live in our area! So we will be doing a pass off soon, yay free baptisms for other areas haha! No but it will be really good for that ward!

We have been running in the mornings and biking more often, so the weight should start falling off soon! Except our members keep giving us literal bags of cookies and muffins, soooooooo idk.

A wild Duggo appeared!

Another Duggo!

Anyway, not much else specific to mention. We as a mission are going to be reading the Book of Mormon in 65 days, and I am excited! It has so much power in it, and I am so grateful I can read it literally every day and feel uplifted by it! If you want to join me and my mission in this challenge, let me know!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment